Getting started with YouTube TV is easy and straightforward. Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of what you need to do to get up and running:
- Create an account – The first step is to sign up for a YouTube TV account. Visit YouTubeTV and select “Create Account” from the top right of the home page. You’ll have to provide some basic personal information then accept the terms of service.
- Select your subscription plan – Next, select your subscription plan that best fits your needs and budget. Plans start as low as $50/month for access to over 70 networks including local affiliates, sports networks, and premium channels like HBO and Showtime.
- Add family members – If you’d like, you can add family members to watch movies or shows together without having separate accounts, this is totally optional but recommended if you want to get the most out of your subscription!
- Download the app – Now that you’ve created your account and chosen a plan, download the app on any compatible devices such as an iPhone or Android phone so you can start streaming movies or shows on the go!
- Start watching – Now that everything is set up, it’s time to start enjoying all that YouTube TV has to offer! Search for a movie or show using either the search bar or browse by genre in order to find something interesting to watch tonight!
That’s it – now you know how to get started with YouTube TV! Enjoy all that YouTube has to offer from live sporting events, news programs, and thousands of movies – all at your fingertips!