Are you looking to record your favorite shows, movies, and live events with YouTube TV? Recording with YouTube TV is fairly simple and can be done in just a few steps. Here’s how to get started:
1. Log into your YouTube TV account.
2. Choose the “Recordings” option from the main menu.
3. Select the program you would like to record by clicking on it once.
4. Press “Record This Show” and confirm your selection when prompted.
5. You will receive a notification that the show has been successfully recorded and is now available under “My Recordings” in the “Library” section of YouTube TV.
6. To watch back a recording, select it from the library. Your recorded shows are stored for nine months before they are automatically deleted from your account unless manually renewed beforehand.
Recording with YouTube TV is an excellent way for fans of all kinds of content to have access to their favorite shows at any time! Give it a try today!
Leave a Reply